Friday, October 1, 2010

Tips On How To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy

              If you have been searching for hours about tips as to how to get pregnant with a boy, then you are in luck because I am going to provide you with different tips as to how you can exactly achieve this effectively. The tips that I will be providing you in here will allow you to increase your odds to conceive a male baby by up to 90 percent so be sure to listen closely.

Get The Y Sperm To Fertilize Eggs And You Will Surely Have A Cute Male Baby

            Choosing the gender of a baby basically falls down to one thing and that is the sperm chromosome. There are two types of sperm chromosomes namely the X and Y chromosome. If the Y sperm chromosome gets to hit the egg of a woman first, then success to have a baby boy can be achieved one hundred percent. These two sperm chromosomes are very distinct from each other, which is why both of them have equal chances to fertilize an egg. The Y sperm chromosome is known to be faster but weak at the same time. The X sperm chromosome on the other hand is slow but has a strong resistance so it has a longer life span. Since you want to have a cute boy at the end of your pregnancy, you need to maximize the speed of the Y sperm chromosome while downplaying its weakness. You can effectively do this with timing. Timing is very important if you want to allow the Y chromosome to be the victor. With this given fact, you need to conceive your baby on the exact date when you will ovulate so that when these guys start swimming fast they can hit an egg immediately rather than sit around and get weak by the minute.

            In order for you to achieve timing well, you can observe your menstrual cycles for patterns so that you get to mark the exact date as to when you will start ovulating. In addition to this, you can also do computations regarding your menstrual period. Never guess as this commonly leads to inaccurate assumptions. Aside from computations, you can also test this by interpreting your arbitrary temperature and checking your cervical mucus. Choose a method that will give you a bull's eye result so that you don't have to wait for another cycle just so you can conceive the baby that you want.

Use Sex Positions That Will Favor The Y Chromosome

            This how to get pregnant with a boy tip observes the similar principle as the latter idea that I have provided you above and that is to maximize the speed of the male sperm. One of the best sex positions that will allow you to do this would be rear entry positions. Aside from this, you can also choose to go for a seated female dominant position. Moreover, try to do deep sexual penetration positions as well as this will allow you to give the sperm a jump start so the bad boys can reach their destinations fast without getting weak.

            Getting the baby you want is really fun because you get the opportunity to raise the kid that you like. In addition to this, you also get to prepare the things for your baby ahead of time. Get some more

5 comments:

  1. Wow congratulation Great Post KEEP IT UP
    This post very use full for every woman Thank you very much
    With regards
    Sammy
    Home Check Ovulation Kit
    You can find me by searching on Google HOME CHECK or check my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Dr.Azuba help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 6 years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that one of my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Dr.Azuba.she directed me to him and when i contacted him through is email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 8weeks time i was feeling some how and i want to meet the family doctor who told me that i m pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this and you want to be pregnant you can contact Dr.Azuba via Email:azubaspelltemple@gmail.com,or cell phone +2348149271063

    ReplyDelete


  3. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Dr. ODUMA help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 6 years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that one of my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Dr. ODUMA.she directed me to him and when i contacted him through is email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 8weeks time i was feeling some how and i want to meet the family doctor who told me that i m pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this and you want to be pregnant you can contact odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com Dr.ODUMA via Email: odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com,or cell phone +2347O5517884.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Mary rick, i want to share my testimony with all my views , I was marriage for good ten year with out child so my husbandman send out this house so i was crying and i went to a friend of my who live in London who help me out pail , she went to a spell caster who enable to help my life today and him bring my husbandman black to me , now i am with one king and pregnancy . thank for DR oduma who make me to enjoy my life today, places if you are have any problem now yours try and contact him for a solution to your problem, him we do it for you , contact email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com or call him +2347O5517884.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am Mary rick, i want to share my testimony with all my views , I was marriage for good ten year with out child so my husbandman send out this house so i was crying and i went to a friend of my who live in London who help me out pail , she went to a spell caster who enable to help my life today and him bring my husbandman black to me , now i am with one king and pregnancy . thank for DR oduma who make me to enjoy my life today, places if you are have any problem now yours try and contact him for a solution to your problem, him we do it for you , contact email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com or call him +2347O5517884.

    ReplyDelete